Please fill out all sections and then click submit.
Our newsletter is designed to keep parents informed about our new services and features as well as recent trends and research findings in youth fitness.
Human Performance Institute
WHY SHOULD MY CHILD TRAIN AT STRIDES?
Our goal is to help young athletes achieve their health, fitness and performance goals by providing encouragement, education and accountability in a safe and fun atmosphere.
Participation in programming will offer;
- Learn effective techniques for injury prevention
- Develop program design skills
- Basic nutritional informational as it pertains to your goals
- Techniques to increase strength, speed, coordination and proprioception
- Understand proper form and technique when resistance training
- Learn various forms of stretching, mobility and stability
Return to Play
For athletes who need extended rehab assistance to get back to action in a safe, supervised environment. Athletes who finish physical therapy find this program as their final sport-performance piece to re-join the team. Workouts include comprehensive movements and performance segments pertaining to deceleration with change of direction and progressive jump training workouts. Appropriate strength training exercises are introduced that are significant to the prevention of overuse injuries common in high school athletes. $20.00 /30 minute session
OUR NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!
Also, our emails have changed!!!